Speech Therapists who register with HKIST are to be governed by the Code of Practice. For details, please refer to the below documents.
For reporting complaints or disciplinary enquiries, please note that,
1. The provision of your personal data to the Hong Institute of Speech Therapist (HKIST) is voluntary.
2. All personal data submitted will only be used for purposes which are directly related to your complaints or enquiries, and may be disclosed to agencies who are authorised to receive information for the same purposes.
3. You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data submitted in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Request for access or correction of personal data should be made in writing to email@example.com.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. The provision of your personal data and other information to the HKIST is voluntary. The HKIST reserves the right to request any incomplete information or any information the HKIST thinks fit. Should you fail to provide the requested information, the HKIST may not proceed with the complaint handling procedure.
2. Should the complaint or enquiries be filed to any other organizations, the HKIST reserves the right to request you to provide the information, progress and results of the complaint filed to those organizations.
We will be performing a website upgrade from 00:00am on 31 March 2022. Members will temporarily unable to login the website until further notice.
For enquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.